6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada for studying BSc(Biomedical Science) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Biomedical Science) seats are available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  2. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  4. Can I go for Psychology in Post Graduation being a Graduate in Dentistry? Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for this course?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  6. List of colleges under Kakatiya University in Jagtial, Telangana?
  7. What are the best colleges for BSc in AP after passing 12th?
  8. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in JD Birla College, Kolkata for study Bachelor Degree in Home Science? When the admission form will be release?
  13. Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  14. How to get admission in government college to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Science?
  15. Can I take admission in government law college in WB by HS result?
  16. Admission procedure to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  17. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in a top college?
27th April 2023, 03:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

The admission is based on merit based or entrance exam to take admission in this institute.

The admission procedure to study BSc (Biomedical Science) is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with science stream with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?