2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BSc in Fire Safety and Hazard Management in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for BSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  4. Detailed information about BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) course?
  5. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Hazard Control Technology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  9. How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  10. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  11. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  12. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  13. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  15. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  16. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety
  17. Procedure to get admission in Imperial Institute of Fire and Safety, Kochi for PhD in Disaster Management?
  18. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2018, 05:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?

As per my knowledge, 18 B.Sc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in the Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur.

Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

437/A/1, Makardhokda, Katol Road,
Nagpur - 440013 (M.S), INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?