6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Marine Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  5. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  6. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur? -- [New]
  9. Diploma in Fire and Safety engineering student is eligible to get an educational loan?
  10. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure of Diploma in Fire Service Engineering in National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Nagpur?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. How many BE(Marine Engineering) seats are available in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata?
  16. List of private Marine Engineering Colleges in Mangalore?
  17. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
23rd April 2019, 02:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?

The total number of Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga is 60.

Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

3rd Floor, A K Asian Grand, Opp. to Gescom Head Office, Station Road
Gulbarga, Karnataka 585101, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?