10th September 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is needed to do 3 year BHM course?

I want to do BHM course. But i dont have any idea about the total money needed for this. So please guide me about this?

11th September 2015, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is needed to do 3 year BHM course?

If you can get admission in IHMs which is government funded then it will be very economical for you. If you get admission in a private college then it will cost a lot for you and fee vary from one college to other.

In government colleges you can get away with Rs. 18000 per year and in private colleges it can go up to Rs. 50000 per year.
11th September 2015, 11:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Hotel Management is one among the popular undergraduate courses offered by institutions in India. The duration of the course is 4 years.

Eligibility criteria required :

The 12th class studies must be pursued in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. Students who are pursuing the 2nd year of the HSC course are also eligible to apply the course.

The course structure normally differs from college to college but normally it comes around 4 to 6 lakhs for course .
15th September 2015, 01:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The total money required for the course of Hotel Management varies from Government to Private Colleges.
For the Government Colleges the total fee for 1 year is about Rs 30000 and for the Private Colleges the total Fee is about Rs 85000.
So this is the Fees in general but there be some variation from year to year specially in case of Private Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?