12th September 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?

Hello,
What percentage of marks I must have to score in my 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board so that I can get Accountancy Honours in Goenka College in Kolkata? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission in Goenka College, Kolkata if secured 77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in St. Xavier's Evening College, Kolkata if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. Colleges offering B.Com(Accountancy) in Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 91 marks in Accountancy and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. How can I become an Accountancy Teacher of Higher Secondary Level being a 12th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  11. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  13. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  14. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  15. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Download Accountancy question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  17. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  18. Percentage required in B.Com(Accountancy) to study M.Com in Madras University?
14th September 2015, 01:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?

The candidate who are intended to study B.Com in Accountancy Honors should fulfill the eligibility criteria :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with the related subject he/ she want to pursue their degree.

* General category candidate should secure 75.00% in aggregate and 60.00% in related subject.

* OBC candidates should secure 67.5% in aggregate and 54.00% in related subject.

* SC/ ST candidates should get 56.25% in aggregate and 45.00% in related subject.
15th September 2015, 01:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?

You need to score more than 85% marks in your 12th WBCHSE Examination.
Goenka College, Kolkata is on of the Top Colleges of Kolkata and if you want to get admission in that college you need atleast 85% marks and you will also require good Domain Knowledge.
If you are having both these things then you will be eligible for admission to the course of Accountancy Hons in Goenka College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?