10th September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i make a career on Cruise being a BHM graduate?

I am studing BHM now. So i want to work on a cruise line after my graduation. Can i do so?

11th September 2015, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make a career on Cruise being a BHM graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studing BHM now. So i want to work on a cruise line after my graduation. Can i do so?
Yes, the aspirant can choose his or her career in Cruise Ship. Mostly the graduation is the criteria for the job in Cruise the hospitality related degree will be appreciated. All Cruise Ships have Hotel Managers, Housekeeping Managers, Cruise Directors etc. So you can apply for a job in Cruise. You have to check the websites or placement consultants for the job. Being a Hotel Management graduate you have a bright opportunity than the normal degree holders.
11th September 2015, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i make a career on Cruise being a BHM graduate?

Yes, definitely you can get job in cruise lines. They give better salary packages than other five start hotels. Mostly, if you are from a reputed hotel management college then you must get job through campus.

Most of the popular beaches have jobs according to your interest. You have to apply at different places and look whether you can clear the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?