6th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I have to secure in CLAT to get admission in ILS Law College, Pune?

Hello
Can anyone tell me how much marks in
clat to get admission in ils college,pune?
please tell me about the marks immediately
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  2. How can I join LLB course?
  3. Cutoff marks required in CLAT to get admission? I got 46% in intermediate
  4. Is the LLB course available in Hindi language? Which are the colleges/universities available?
  5. How to study for LLB course through distance learning?
  6. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  7. Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?
  8. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  9. Which law college will I get after scoring 92 marks in CLAT?
  10. How to do distant education in B.A LLB? I stay in Kolkata
  11. Where can I get admission after scoring 67 marks in CLAT, 71 marks in Symbiosis Law School?
  12. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  13. How to register for LLB course?
  14. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  15. CLAT Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  17. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  18. Are Gujarat colleges offering 5 years LLB course?
7th December 2014, 01:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I have to secure in CLAT to get admission in ILS Law College, Pune?

There is no fixed cut-off marks for admission to any Law college.

It entirely depends on the number of candidates appearing and their marks accordingly.

Whereas there is always an "expected" cut-off percentage for getting in admissions in top Law Colleges.

CLAT exams consists of a total of 200 marks.

Out of which 89-90% is required to get one's self into a good Law college.

So, probably if you score in between 178-185 marks in 200, there will be a very greater chance for you to get yourself into a good Law College including ILS, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?