7th October 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?

Hi,
I am a post graduate in computer science and want to pursue LLB 3yr degree. As I am going thru this forum I came to know the upper cut off limit to pursue this degree is 30 yrs. I am 38 and very much interested to pursue this course. Is there any way that I can achieve my goal?

9th October 2014, 01:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a postgraduate in computer science and want to pursue LLB 3yr degree. As I am going thru this forum I came to know the upper cut off limit to pursue this degree is 30 yrs. I am 38 and very much interested to pursue this course. Is there any way that I can achieve my goal?
Every college fixed their own criteria and the age limit for LLb course will be differ from college to college. So, you have chance to get admission for LLB course. But, I suggest you to visit the respective institution directly to get exact the details regarding LLB course. You must have to appear and qualified in CLAT Common Admission Test or entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is an three years professional course which is divided into six semester. There are so many private and government colleges which offers this LLB course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

A pass in any three years bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% marks from recognized university and 45% in case of candidates of backward class and SC/ST categories candidates.

Admission to this LLB course is based on the entrance exam performance and the mark scored in graduation. Those candidates who are qualified in CLAT entrance exam can directly get admission based on the CLAT scorecard.

Best LLB Colleges in India:-
  • NLSIU, Bangalore
  • NALSAR, Hyderabad
  • NLIU, Bhopal
  • Symbiosis Law College, Pune
  • Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
  • ILS Law College, Pune
  • Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
16th April 2015, 12:43 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a post graduate in computer science and want to pursue LLB 3yr degree. As I am going thru this forum I came to know the upper cut off limit to pursue this degree is 30 yrs. I am 38 and very much interested to pursue this course. Is there any way that I can achieve my goal?

No dear, sorry you are not eligible any more for pursuing the degree of LLB as it is limited to the age group of 30 years only and you are now 38 years.
13th May 2015, 03:12 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is there any way to purse LLB for a 38 years old Computer Science graduate?

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?