2nd August 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How many points are required in IB grad 12 for admission in SRCC?

Hi i am Dhruv Gupta studying in Pathways world school. I just wanted to know that if i am studying IB in grade 12 how many points i need to obtain in 12th to get admission in SRCC?
Moreover what all subjects will i require in grade 11th and 12th for the same?

3rd August 2016, 04:36 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many points are required in IB grad 12 for admission in SRCC?

SRCC stands for Shri Ram College of Commerce .
It is one of the best college for commerce students in University of Delhi established in North campus.
That's why SRCC is one of the most sought after college in India for Commerce education.
SRCC offers two undergraduate courses -
i) B.Com(H)
ii)Economics.

Cutoff marks for admission in SRCC is 98% in B.Com(H) and 98.25% in Economics in 2016.
But the cutoff marks is likely to rise in following year so be assure to get more than that to confirm admission in SRCC.
24th January 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir. IB students are marked from 45 and i wanted to know whether IB students can take admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce or not and if possible what is the minimum IB score required.
13th July 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Dhruv. I am AYUSH From Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Meerut Road, I am also an IB Student and wanted to get admission in SRCC badly, and I know what u are also going through just relax SRCC accept predicted score but ur score should be above 37 (or 36 ) and u must include subjects: Business Management and Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?