31st January 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Government jobs while doing my Graduation?

I am 12th(pcm) pass. now what should I do in graduation for preparation for government jobs with graduation. sir please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  4. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  5. What is the post for plain B.Com student?
  6. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
  8. What exams I can give after completing MBA in E-Commerce?
  9. Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?
  10. How to prepare for government jobs exams?
  11. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  12. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  13. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs like SBI PO or IBPS PO? I have scored 49% marks in Graduation
  15. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  16. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  17. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  18. How yo prepare for government jobs while in ECE 2nd year?
31st January 2015, 11:36 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to prepare for Government jobs while doing my Graduation?

In order to prepare for government jobs you should
  • Understand your Goal - Please go through the tentative dates of the exam and syllabus and define your weekly schedule to cover each topic.
  • Build your study schedule week wise alongside the schedule of your curriculum.
  • Take your notes, Jot important points to remember.
  • Analyze your self test results carefully.
  • Grammar books will be very much helpful to you to perform well in English section.
  • General ability section is very vast, one should allocate more time in that.
  • Newspapers and Magazines are good source to perform well in General knowledge section.
  • Previous question papers will get you acquainted with the nature of questions asked in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?