23rd April 2014, 04:03 PM
hpx

Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?

I completed my 10+2 in 2000. Then I took admission 2000 in SOL DU college in the stream of B.A.(Pass), SOL DU give a spcial chance I am clear 1st year & 3rd year exam but I cant clear 02 paper form 2nd year B.A. Now can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year? I want to sit for a number of govt. examinations. I am now 33-years-old.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Is degree from sikkim manipal university valid for MPSC and UPSC exams?
  4. How to pursue B.Com degree through distance learning mode?
  5. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  6. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  7. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  8. How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student
  9. What is the procedure for MBA correspondence?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  11. Information about EIILM University distance mode for bachelor of Arts?
  12. Fee structure for M.COM correspondence course? Last date for admission? Is there any entrance test for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  14. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  15. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  16. Eligibility of graduate for correspondence MBA?
  17. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  18. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
3rd May 2014, 03:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?

No, it is not possible to complete your BA after such a long time. You have wasted your 2 years. You should complete your graduation earlier now its too late.

There is no provision to do BA in 1 year you should devotee your 3 years for the graduation otherwise it is not possible to do graduation.
And there is no university which you provides BA in 1 year course either regular or in distance education.

You have to give your minimum 3 years. And it is good if you want to complete your graduation but it is not possible to do BA in 1 year. This is minimum 3 years course. And as you have done BA 1 st and 3rd year from DU then it is best but you have made a mistake you should do graduation that time.

So, now nothing can we do so you should do BA again and give your 3 years for this. And you tried to do BA from a good and reputed college. And for study there is no age.

So, you can do BA if you want to do but i think you should do BA honors after that you may apply for the masters after that you will be able to apply for the government jobs.

As you are 33 years old and after graduation you will be 36 years old then you will not able to apply for the government jobs. Because the age limit of the government jobs is 30 years and as you have cross 30s then it is not possible so you have to do masters after that you will be apply for those jobs which required your age.
15th May 2015, 10:48 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?

According to the norms of the UGC, a candidate is said to be graduate if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from any recognized university.

So, there is no university which can provide you the graduation in less than 3 years.

if some university claims that they can give you a degree in 1 or 2 years then you just don't believe them, they may be fake.
6th September 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am vishnu gupta 23, I have complete B.A. honour in economic by disatance education y.c.m.o.u. with 52%. but now I want to complete my M.A Degree in hindi on regular basis. Then it is possible to do by mumbai university.
6th September 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am vishnu gupta 23. I have completed my ba graduation degree from distance education y.c.m.o.u nashik in economic(h) With 52%. But now want to do ma degree on regular basis in hindi(h) by mumbai university Is it possible to do please healp me for my better carrier my gmail id [email protected] and mu no 8390407547
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?