6th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare notes for B.Sc(Agriculture) 1st semester? Reference books and topics?

How to prepare notes for 1st bsc agriculture 1st semister.....what are the reference books to be referred? Tell me some topics of 1st bsc agriculture

15th December 2014, 10:02 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: How to prepare notes for B.Sc(Agriculture) 1st semester? Reference books and topics?

You can prepare notes for B.Sc Agricultural in your class. Generally most of the Teachers teaches students from own made Notes. You can Take these notes from your Teacher and do a photocopy of them.

Books for B.sc Agricultural-

Best Books can be obtained from your University Library.

To get Notes and Books,

Please Visit CCSHAU Hisar.
3rd September 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare notes for B.Sc(Agriculture) 1st semester? Reference books and topics?

From which link I can download previous year question papers of Bsc.Agriculture 1st sem
15th February 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

From which link I can download previous year question papers of Bsc.Agriculture 1st sem
23rd September 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am telugu medium student (1-12 standard) so I can't understand English,so what I can do sir where l get notes please help me sir
15th March 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

The followig consecutive reading were taken with dumpy level and a 4m levelling staff on continuosly slo/ring ground .0.9,1.1o,1.55,1.75,1.20,1.40,1.80,2.1o
25th September 2018, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers of BSC agriculture. But I haven't any link.
I tried it but it don't successful. Please release a link which will useful for students...
Thankyou..
23rd August 2019, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

I want BSC agriculture 1 semester notes & how to it download
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?