12th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to study BSc(Nursing) for Inter 2nd year BIPC candidate?

Sir/Madam, my sister has completed her Inter 2nd year BIPC. She want to study BSc in Nursing course. I want to know that how can she study this BSc course? I don't know anything about this. Please help me!

15th June 2019, 09:52 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study BSc(Nursing) for Inter 2nd year BIPC candidate?

You are eligible to pursue B.Sc nursing couree after 12th.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry and scored minimum 50%.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course by various institutes.
16th June 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, my sister has completed her Inter 2nd year BIPC. She want to study BSc in Nursing course. I want to know that how can she study this BSc course? I don't know anything about this. Please help me!

Students after completion of the Inter 2nd year or 10+2 examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects can study the BSc (Nursing) course. They have to apply to the nursing colleges either online or offline for the admission to study BSc (Nursing) course. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in PCB subjects and should have good knowledge of English are eligible to study the BSc (Nursing) course. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study BSc (Nursing) course. Candidates should be medically fit to study the BSc (Nursing) course. Duration of the BSc (Nursing) course is 4 years.
5th October 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How many nursing colleges government are present in hyderabad
5th March 2023, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Where i have to write entrance exam
25th March 2023, 11:31 PM
Ar_pit

If you are an Inter 2nd year BIPC (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) candidate and are planning to pursue a BSc Nursing degree, here are some tips to help you study for it:

Focus on Biology: Nursing is a field that requires a thorough understanding of human anatomy, physiology, and pathology. Therefore, you should focus on Biology and make sure you have a strong foundation in the subject.

Understand the basics of Physics and Chemistry: While Biology is the most important subject for nursing, Physics and Chemistry are also essential as they provide a basic understanding of the principles and applications of science.

Practice Mathematics: Basic Mathematics skills are required for nursing, such as calculating dosages and measurements. Therefore, you should practice Mathematics regularly.

Develop good communication skills: Nursing is a profession that requires good communication skills as nurses have to interact with patients, families, and healthcare professionals. Therefore, you should work on improving your communication skills, including verbal and written communication.

Stay updated with current affairs: Nursing is a constantly evolving field, and it is important to stay updated with the latest developments, research, and news related to healthcare.

Attend coaching classes: You can attend coaching classes that specifically focus on preparing for BSc Nursing entrance exams. This will help you understand the exam pattern, syllabus, and important topics.

Read nursing-related books and journals: Reading nursing-related books and journals will help you develop a deeper understanding of the field and prepare you for the challenges of the nursing profession.
30th April 2023, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now iam completed second year , Ian apply Emcet which course good ,i want to Select it and BSC nursing how to study sir
8th May 2023, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Bipc single sitting is it eligible for bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?