7th August 2018, 01:56 PM
rabidey

Possibility to get direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 69% in 12th standard?

Hi everyone, I am from Kolkata and I have completed my 12th with 69% marks. I want to study BSc Nursing course now. So, is it possible for me to get direct admission? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?
  2. Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  4. What is the age limit for 10th class admission in Telangana state?
  5. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  6. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission to 12th standard after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?
  9. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  11. Can I study for NDA and CDS exams after completion of 10th standard from home schooling?
  12. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?
  14. Is it possible to get direct admission to 12th after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  16. Possibility to rejoin for a candidate who failed in 12th Board exam?
  17. Is possible to do IIT/B.tech after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
14th August 2018, 06:44 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 69% in 12th standard?

Nursing is a noble profession which includes taking care of medical patients in nursing homes or hospitals.Many universities offer bachelor degree courses.

Eligibility criteria for Bsc[Nursing] -

Age should be minimum 17 years at the time of admission.
Candidate must passed 12th exam in science stream [Physics,Chemistry,Biology ]with at least 45% marks.
Student belonging to OBC,SC,ST with at least 40%marks
Candidate should be medically fit.

Duration of this course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?