28th August 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to study CA after writing my inter 2nd year

hi sir/madam i am going to write my inter second year in 2013 that is in coming march..
i am willing to study ca as it was my ambition too. so will u please explain me the details about the course and abouts its subjects and fee structure etc..

31st August 2012, 05:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study CA after writing my inter 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir/madam i am going to write my inter second year in 2013 that is in coming march..
i am willing to study ca as it was my ambition too. so will u please explain me the details about the course and abouts its subjects and fee structure etc..
Since you are willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, after completion of your higher secondary education, first of all you will have to register yourself for the Common Proficiency Test which is open throughout the year. The Common Proficiency Test is held in the month of June and December every year and in order to take the test in a particular month, you must register for the test two month prior to 1st of December to take the test in December or 1st of June to take the test in the month of June. After you qualify the Common Proficiency Test with a minimum of 50% marks, you will become eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course which will be later followed by Information technology Training, Orientation Training, Articleship training, Final Course and General Management and Communication Skill Course.

The Common Proficiency Test comprise of a single paper divided into four sections:

Section A:Fundamentals of Accounting
Section B:Mercantile Law
Section C:General Economics
Section D:Quantitative Aptitude

The Fee structure of each stage of Chartered Accountancy course is as follows:

Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee: Rs.6000
Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) (Both Group) Registration Fee: Rs.9000
Articled Training Fee: Rs.2000
Final Course Registration Fee: Rs.10000
Information Technology Training: Rs.4000
Orientation Program Training: Rs.3000
General Management & Communication Skill Course: Rs.12000

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
16th November 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

do we have to study degree and do CA
28th April 2015, 08:50 PM

Hi sir i completed inter 2ndyear now i would like to complete CA COURSE now which exam i can be write now?
CPC or CA CPT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?