8th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to submit the evidence of completing B.Com exam before starting Article-ship?

I have completed my CA and I required submitting an evidence of completing my B.Com exam before starting my article ship so I require submitting the exam scheme of 2011. I have completed my Graduation in 2011 kindly provide me the same as my membership no is pending. I had completed my graduation from MJPRU Bareilly. My Graduation was regular.

9th February 2016, 10:04 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to submit the evidence of completing B.Com exam before starting Article-ship?

AS your graduation is completed in 2011 then you can submit your Graduation certificate to ICAI and your article ship commencement date from where it has been started .
you must have got a I-card from the institute at the time of article ship registration , There it is mention starting date and ending date.

So, you have not to be worried you have to talk with your institute other wise you can visit there and talk to them personally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?