29th October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?

Good afternoon sir,
my name is harjit singh.i am +2passed in 2004.can i do the ca course and we read the newspaper no entrance test for ca course and please tell me proper information for ca course.

Thanks
with regards
contact no.94782-88954

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  3. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do marketing diploma course in distance mode after completion of 12th? -- [New]
  10. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  11. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
  12. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class?
  15. What is the procedure followed to take admission for B.Com in Europe Universities after completion of 12th from NIOS?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NCL for nanotechnology after completion of 12th?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of PG course?
  18. What is the procedure followed for abroad admission after passing 12th?
30th October 2011, 01:31 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?

Chartered Accountancy after 12th

Dear Friend

The process of qualifying CA course is as under;

At first you register for the course.
Then you apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of it whenever notification for this comes
and appear the exam.
(exam is conducted twice a year generally)
Once you qualify CPT then you can apply for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course).
After qualifying IPCC you will have to do article-ship (training under some CA)
After completing Article-ship you can apply for Final examination.

One can register for the course just after 12th or while appearing for board exams.

CA course is not a classroom course. You will be provided Syllabus and indicative study
material to read everything by yourself.
You are supposed to qualify one exam to be eligible for next exam.

Visit: http://www.icai.org/
30th October 2011, 06:43 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th in any stream then you are eligible for give CA exam
at the time of read your Graduation then you are eligible for give this exam simultaneously.

For this course you first give CPT exam after clear this exam you proceed further step.

After this you give

IPCC(Integrated professional competence course)

ATC (Accounting technician course)

Final course

then candidate completely a CA .

Good Luck...............
30th October 2011, 09:00 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir,
my name is harjit singh.i am +2passed in 2004.can i do the ca course and we read the newspaper no entrance test for ca course and please tell me proper information for ca course.

Thanks
with regards
contact no.94782-88954
Can I do CA course after completion of 12th? Related Procedure for this?

Yes of course , you can do CA course after class 12th .

Procedure to join CA after class 12th
  • CA is not a class room programme so it is not essential to join class room .you can study from home as well.
  • First of all you need to register for CA course.
  • After registration , you will have to appear in CPT exam which is conducted twice a year.
  • After qualifying for CPT you will have to appear in IPCC
  • After completing IPCC, the most important phase comes and you will have to get training under a CA.
  • After completion of all these steps ,you will become a CA.
  • For more details , please visit http://www.icai.org

With Regards
rchauhan294
30th October 2011, 09:08 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good afternoon sir,

Thanks
with regards
contact no.94782-88954
Dear Friend,

Yes you can join CA course after class 12th.The procedure to join CA course after class 12th is that you have to apply for the CPT course.You can give CPT examination eight month after registration in the course.

After clearing the CPT course you will be eligible to participate in the IPCC program of the CA course.

For more information you can log on to the official website of the CA institute.

http://www.icai.org

Best Wishes.....
30th October 2011, 11:55 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
the educational qualification required for appearing in the exam are
the aspirant should have passed 10+2 with any subjects,
before appearing for the exam the candidate must have registered for the exam. The exam is conducted twice a year. For june exam one should register before april 1. For the december exam one should have registered before october 1.
One can apply in the website www.icwa.com
after filling the form you need to submit it along with it
the demand draft for the fee
the certificate for date of birth
10 and +2 mark sheets
proof for nationality
you need to submit them in the nearest chapter office
30th October 2011, 01:06 PM
Deepaktiwary

is there any entrance exam for b.com course

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Chartered Accountancy after 12th

Dear Friend

The process of qualifying CA course is as under;

At first you register for the course.
Then you apply for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) of it whenever notification for this comes
and appear the exam.
(exam is conducted twice a year generally)
Once you qualify CPT then you can apply for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course).
After qualifying IPCC you will have to do article-ship (training under some CA)
After completing Article-ship you can apply for Final examination.

One can register for the course just after 12th or while appearing for board exams.

CA course is not a classroom course. You will be provided Syllabus and indicative study
material to read everything by yourself.
You are supposed to qualify one exam to be eligible for next exam.

Visit: http://www.icai.org/
30th October 2011, 04:46 PM
anju anju

yes you can do c.a course after your 12th,,,,,,,

the minimum qualification for c.a is 12th,,,,,so you are eligible for this.
the very first thing you should get registered yourself, and have to write cpt exam to qualified for ippcc,,,,,,,once you complete your ippcc then you have to appear fot final exam, with the completion of this course you must have hold articleship certificate which will help you to use the theoritical knowledge in the practicle field is it is mandatory too,

the entrance exam of c.a is CPT only get pass out CPT then you can go for ippcc, which is the inter stage of c.a course.
30th October 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in class x and i want to become CA....plzz tell me the whole procedure..
samarth....
17th November 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to join any coaching centre for CPT preperation??
17th November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to join coaching centre for cpt???
23rd November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me what is the name of course to do ca.people says that if you do ca you do intermediate if you do not done intermediate you do a course of 1 year.so kindly tell ma what is the name of course
23rd November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me what is the name of course to do ca.people says that if you do ca you do intermediate if you do not done intermediate you do a course of 1 year.so kindly tell ma what is the name of course
21st January 2012, 11:08 PM
Rapchik007

Yes you can join CA course after class 12th.The procedure to join CA course after class 12th is that you have to apply for the CPT course.You can give CPT examination eight month after registration in the course.

After clearing the CPT course you will be eligible to participate in the IPCC program of the CA course.

For more information you can log on to the official website of the CA institute.

http://www.icai.org
23rd January 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

My daughter studying MPC group second year intermediate. She want to study CA course
is she is eligible for CA course please give your opinion.
9th January 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hellow
i.m danesh from karanataka i want to do c.a nw i.m in 2puc sci without doing b.com can i do c.a pls give me guidnes
8095207780 pls cl me
14th January 2013, 05:19 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends............

Doing CA after completion of 12th is a good choice.....for this first you need to qualify CPT........

GOOD LUCK.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?