1st May 2012, 11:47 AM
ankita jangde

What is the criteria for doing Law? What we have to study to appear for CLAT exam?

hi., i am ankita and i m in 12th...i am confused what to do after 12th.?
i am intrested in doing law can u pls tell what is d criteria for doing law? and what we have to study fo appearing clat exam.. ! pls snd my answer soon.. i am tough situation,m an average student..
thankyou

28th May 2012, 08:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for doing Law? What we have to study to appear for CLAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankita jangde View Post
hi., i am ankita and i m in 12th...i am confused what to do after 12th.?
i am intrested in doing law can u pls tell what is d criteria for doing law? and what we have to study fo appearing clat exam.. ! pls snd my answer soon.. i am tough situation,m an average student..
thankyou
If you are seeking to pursue LLB on the basis of +2 level of exam then you are eligible for the 5 years integrated LLB program. In order to be eligible for admission in any of the University or Institute whose LLB program are regulated by the Bar Council of India, candidate has to appear for Entrance Tests. These Tests are conducted on various Levels including National and State as well as by Individual Institutions.

Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] is an all India Level entrance examination conducted by fourteen National Law Institutes for admissions to their under graduate [LLB] and post graduate [LLM] degree programs. Candidate seeking to appear for the CLAT for admissions to LLB program, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% in case of reserved candidates]. Candidates awaiting result are also eligible to appear for the test. The maximum age limit to appear for CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates.

Some of the other Law entrance exams conducted for admission to the 5 years integrated LLB program are as follows:
  • National Law School University Entrance Examination
  • KIIT Law School Admission Test KLSAT
  • Symbiosis Law School Entrance Exam
  • University of Delhi Entrance Test
  • Amity Law School Entrance Exam
  • Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examination
  • Government Law College Maharashtra Entrance Exam
  • Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test.

For detail information refer to the Institute of concern.
2nd July 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for doing Law? What we have to study to appear for CLAT exam?

hii i am ria i am give 12th with private exam and my subject is arts and i want to become a lawyer when i am pass what was the my next step for become lawyer ?? and graduted is important or not ?
2nd March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am. 34 years old n I hv only 3rd division in 2 and b.com(p) as well. Can I do law?
26th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the present criteria to become a lawyer after HSC (Std. XII) in 2014? Is it possible to go for law after SSC (Std. X)?

Avinash
[email protected]
7th January 2021, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

my age is 25 preset can i apply for law entrnce exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?