22nd March 2013, 11:05 PM
jting

How to get private admission in B.Com?

tittle : admission

how can i get private admission in bcom 1st year in delhi

3rd July 2014, 05:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get private admission in B.Com?

For seeking admission in Delhi for B.Com via private mode, candidates need to clear class 12 of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or equivalent examination. Admission will depend on the cut-off marks announced by the colleges under Delhi University. There is no age limit for undergraduate courses. For the B.Com, documents like Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, Class 12 Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs is needed. Delhi also offers Delhi University School of Open Learning for under graduate courses, minimum 55 per cent in aggregate is needed. Admission for B.Com (Honours) is limited and admission will be on the basis of merit. The B.Com honours also offers optional computer as paper VI C. Candidates need to submit the attached forms duly completed along with proper documentation. You can get the prospectus from the Main Centre at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Centre at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
8th July 2014, 10:30 AM
Prathmic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jting View Post
tittle : admission

how can i get private admission in bcom 1st year in delhi
B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course is an Undergraduate course. The duration of the course is three years which are divided into six semesters. The student who is interested in accounting field, then the student may apply for B. Com course.

The eligibility for a B. Com degree will be a 12th standard in any stream from recognized university. However, the student who completed 12th standard in commerce stream will be given preference. Some prestigious universities like Banaras Hindu University may also conduct entrance examination within the college. Minimum 50% to 55% marks required in 12th standard to get admission for B. Com course and relaxation will be given to reserved category students like, SC/ST and OBC.

There are lots of colleges in Delhi which offers B. Com course you can choose any colleges in which you are interested to get admission. Most of the colleges may give direct admission based on 12th standard score. But, some reputed institution which conduct their own entrance examination within the college. The application for the course will issue in the college administration office itself. So, you can get the application form by directly visiting the concerned institution.

Best B.Com Colleges in Delhi:
  • Amity College of Commerce & Finance.
  • Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
  • Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
  • Jamia Millia Islamia University
  • Kamala Nehru College
  • Sharda Group of Institutions
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce.
21st July 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a general quota I scored 80. 20 % in Assam higher secondary board in commerce stream so I wanted to admisn in bcom so I hope u help me
22nd July 2015, 12:48 PM
john215

Re: How to get private admission in B.Com?

B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course is an Undergraduate course.
The duration of the course is 3 years which are divided into six semesters.
The student who is interested in accounting field, then the student may apply for B. Com course.

Eligibility for a B. Com :----------

Candidate degree will be a 12th standard in any stream from recognized university.

However, the student who completed 12th standard in commerce stream will be given preference

Minimum 50% to 55% marks required in 12th standard to get admission for B. Com course and relaxation will be given to reserved category students like, SC/ST and OBC.

I have attache Delhi University B.Com Admission details given below
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?