22nd August 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is Applied Mathematics available to study in Graduation? Detailed information about it?

Hello,
I am pursuing 12th with PCM. I would like to know that Applied Mathematics is available in Graduation? Can you please provide me the details of this subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and list of colleges in Delhi which offer M.Sc(Applied Mathematics)?
  2. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  3. List of post graduations course which are based only on Maths to do after Engineering?
  4. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  6. Detailed information about JAM to study M.Sc in Mathematics?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  8. What should I do if my Maths is weak but theory subjects are good? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suggest some books for iit jam
  10. How to prepare for JNU B.Ed after passing MSc Applied Mathematics?
  11. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  12. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  13. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Mathematics course for M.Phil candidate?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  16. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  18. Detailed information about SLET(Mathematics) conducted in Karnataka?
28th August 2015, 06:05 PM
dinesh the king

Default Re: Is Applied Mathematics available to study in Graduation? Detailed information about it?

Ya you can opt Applied Mathematics in your Graduation and the scope for this is wider like:
1. Mathematician
2.Teachers
3.Banking
4.Operations Research Analysts
5.Chartered Accountant
6.PROFESSOR
29th August 2015, 02:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Applied Mathematics available to study in Graduation? Detailed information about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing 12th with PCM. I would like to know that Applied Mathematics is available in Graduation? Can you please provide me the details of this subject?
Yes, of course you can apply for Mathematics related course after completing 12th standard with PCM. You can apply for the course such as,

- B.Sc in Applied Mathematics
- B.Sc in Mathematics
- B.Sc in Mathematical Statistics

The basic qualification required to apply for the B.Sc in Applied Mathematics is 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized board. The selection process is mainly depends on the entrance exam carried out by the respective authority.
19th December 2015, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi
If I am studying in India but doing my 12th through international board in PCM can I still take the entrance for Bsc.appliedmaths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?