27th October 2014, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?

Dear Sir,

I've a 3 yrs Electrical Diploma from well known Polytechnic of M.P.
I'm working with hospital as Biomedical engineer & having 25 years of experience.

Now i want to join graduation programme in management or engineering from corrospondance or distant learning through easy way.

please guide me.

regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  2. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a B.E Mechanical Student eligible for Energy Manager Exam? Date of next exam?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  6. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  7. How to appear for 14th energy manager exam?
  8. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  9. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  10. Upgrading position from Civil Draughtsman to Project Manager?
  11. What is the educational qualification required to get diploma in Banking and Financing Services? What are the job offers?
  12. Which stream is a best choice for me in MBA course being a candidate pursuing CS course?
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?
  16. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  17. Which is the better choice, JOB or M.Tech. ?
  18. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
22nd April 2016, 01:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?

You can apply for lateral entry exam for admission in B.Tech course which will allow you to get admission in second year of the course. This is based on your diploma qualification.

Admission is based on merit through entrance exam which is mostly conducted on state level. Seats are allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?