6th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?

Please tell insitution afiliatted in LLB Caraspondance cource in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?
  2. Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  3. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  4. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  5. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  6. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB?
  10. Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?
  11. List of UGC AICTE affiliated institutes which offer correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for a candidate who is working in Oman? -- [New]
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  13. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  14. Which is the best Institute for me to do LLB course in Correspondence after completion of MBA in Marketing?
  15. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  16. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  18. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
9th June 2012, 12:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell insitution afiliatted in LLB Caraspondance cource in kerala
The LLB Program is regulated by the Bar Council of India. As per the guidelines of the Bar Council of India, if a candidate pursue a bachelors degree program in Law through distance mode shall not be considered eligible to enroll as an advocate and practice in the court of law. Apart from that, if a candidate is pursuing Bachelors Degree in Law through regular mode have attendance less than 70% shall not be considered eligible too. As a result, no institute offers LLB through distance mode, instead some of the universities offers courses in law through correspondence mode but are not considered equivalent to LLB and basically they do not makes one eligible to enroll as an advocate and practice in the court of law.
Some of the Institutes which offers Bachelors Degree/Diploma program in Law which are not approved by Bar Council of India, are as follows:

Annamalai University
Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Mahatama Gandhi University
Jammu university
Kurukshetra University

For more information, refer to the official website of the universities mentioned above.
4th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala?

which distance llb corespondence course is approved by the bar council?
7th March 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

I am Javid Charoliya from gujarat.I am 43 year old nan.I was graduate comlated on 1992.but i want to correspond L L B course.
Please detail sent my Email : [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 03:17 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are some institutes are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala are:-

- Mahatama Gandhi University

- Jammu university

- Kurukshetra University

- Annamalai University

- Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU

Best of luck..............
26th May 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hel.. am completed m.com I want to joining LLB correspondence course pls suggest me
22nd June 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am smt.Kala .MSC(B-ed).45yrs of age working in kerala govt;judicial department as UD Clerk. i am thinking to join LLB Course may can be better for my future service .pls suggest me a college affiliated to kerala psc for the course .i am thinking for distance education
26th May 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Distance LLB by karnataka Univetsity is approved by kerala bar council? and such a law graduate can enroll?
28th August 2016, 02:04 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There are many Institutes in Kerala those provide LLB Correspondence Courses are as:

1. University of Kerala
2. Mahatma Gandhi University
3. Annamalai University
4. Jammu University
5. Kurukshetra University
6. Sarvapalli Radha Krishnan University
7. R.K. University
8. IPER University
9. Shri Radha Krishna Foundation
10. J.K. College of Law
28th August 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me the admission peroid of LLB correspondence course in mg university and annamalai university
31st August 2016, 11:02 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Universities for LLB corresponde course

IGNOU
Annamalai university
Patna law college
KIIT law college
College of law Mumbai
13th February 2019, 08:30 PM
bapi727

Institutes which are affiliated to LLB correspondence course in Kerala
----------------------------------

1)Kurukshetra University
2)College of law Mumbai
3)Sarvapalli Radha Krishnan University
4)Annamalai university
5)Shri Radha Krishna Foundation
6)Patna law college
7)indira gandhi national university
8)Patna law college
9)Shri Radha Krishna Foundation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?