7th November 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved correspondence B.Tech colleges in Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 49.1% in B.Sc?

Hello
I have completed B.Sc from vidyasagar university,
i want to b-tech from distance with aicte approoval, i have got 49.1% in B.Sc.
I am working in Ranchi now, please tell the name of college in kolkata.
waiting for your respond

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  2. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges in correspondence?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech correspondence(AICTE approved)? Procedure and minimum marks to be obtained for that?
  6. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata?
  8. Is correspondence MS considered for lectureship for BTech students?
  9. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  10. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  11. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges in West Bengal which provide correspondence course in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in BITS Pilani for correspondence M.E Production course? Is the course AICTE approved? What is the full address of Kolkata BITS Pilani Office?
  14. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  16. List of correspondence engineering diploma approved colleges by AICTE?
  17. How may I do B.Tech through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges in India? How may I get details about IME(Mumbai)? I'm government employee in Bijli board in State Haryana
  18. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
29th June 2015, 12:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved correspondence B.Tech colleges in Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 49.1% in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed B.Sc from vidyasagar university,
i want to b-tech from distance with aicte approoval, i have got 49.1% in B.Sc.
I am working in Ranchi now, please tell the name of college in kolkata.
waiting for your respond
List of AICTE approved B.Tech correspondence in India:

B.P. Poddar Inst. of Management. & Technology,
Poddar Vihar, 137, Vip Road, Kolkata,
Balagarh, Hooghly

Dumkal Institute of Engineering. & Technology Mouza Ramna,
Aitbar Nagar, Basantapur, Murshidabad

Murshidabad College of Engineering. & Technology,
Banjetia, P.O. Cossimbazar Raj,
Via Berhampore, Murshidabad,

Heritage Institute of Technology
Chowbaga Road Anandpur
P.O: East Kolkata Township Kolkata

Calcutta Institute Of Engineering & Management,
I.T.I Tollygunge Campus 24/1a
Chandi Ghosh Road Kolkata

Mallabhum Institute of Technology
Braja Radha Nagar (Gopalpur) P.O. Gossainpur Dist Bankura
224 Pgs West Bengal

College Of Engineering & Leather Technology
Block Lb, Sector Iii Salt Lake City Calcutta

University Of Calcutta
87/1, College Street, Senate House,
Kolkata ,West Bengal

Institute Of Engineering & Management
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,
Sector V, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?