18th May 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?

Hi,
I am a student of class 12th Science with Economics. I want to do B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the career options after doing B.Tech in IT?What are the requirements for getting this stream in college? Is it good?
I will be highly obliged if you all can help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  2. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics?
  3. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  5. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  6. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  7. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?
  10. What is the criteria for selection in Architecture exam?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Economics if completed Higher Secondary with Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for CA and CPT? Important dates for it?
  13. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  14. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  15. Admission in B.Com for 12th Arts student?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  18. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
28th June 2015, 11:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a student of class 12th Science with Economics. I want to do B.Tech in Information Technology? What are the career options after doing B.Tech in IT?What are the requirements for getting this stream in college? Is it good?
I will be highly obliged if you all can help me out.
Yes, of course it is definitely benficial for you to study B.Tech in Information Technology after completing 12th standard.

The eligibility requirement for pursuing B.Tech in IT is a pass in 12th class. The examination must be passed from recognized board with Physics, Computer Science and Mathematics as subjects. The selection of the candidates is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination or written exam carried out by the respective university.

There is good career options available after completing B.Tech in IT. After completing B.Tech in IT, you can continue your studies in master’s level. You can even apply for doctoral level program after completing your Master's degree.

There are so many universities offer M.Tech in Information Technology. M.Tech in information Technology is a 2-year course.To get admisison for M.Tech in IT, you need to qualify the GATE exam.

You can also apply for Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Computer Application (MCA) after completing B.Tech in IT. You can apply for any one of the course based on your Interest and future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?