5th March 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

List of best coaching classes to prepare for CLAT and other Law entrance exams in Mangalore?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you please tell me what are the best coaching institute in Mangalore to prepare for CLAT and other law entrance exams? Please tell me asap.

5th March 2016, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching classes to prepare for CLAT and other Law entrance exams in Mangalore?

The best coaching institute in Mangalore to prepare for CLAT exam is:

IMS
Address: 3rd Floor, Yenepoya Chambers,Balmatta Mangalore, Karnataka.
(0824) 4289990
5th March 2016, 08:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best coaching classes to prepare for CLAT and other Law entrance exams in Mangalore?

List of Best CLAT Coaching Institutes in Mangalore:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best coaching institute which offers this CLAT and other Law Examinations is IMS Mangalore. We need only one best institute rather than many ordinary coaching institutes. So I suggest you to join the best coaching institute for CLAT and other entrance examinations is "IMS Mangalore". Here are the contact details of IMS Mangalore.

>> IMS Mangalore, Karnataka

Ph. No: 0824 428 9990

Address: 3rd Floor, Yenepoya Chambers, Balmatta, Mangaluru, Karnataka-575002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?