5th October 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with fee expenses offering B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in India?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the colleges which are providing B.Tech course in Energy Engineering in India? Kindly let me know the colleges with fee expenses also. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  3. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  12. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. List of Medical colleges with fee expenses offering MBBS through TNPCEE?
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses offering PG Diploma in Cyber Security in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  17. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  18. List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?
23rd December 2016, 11:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with fee expenses offering B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in India?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there one and only one institute that offers this B.Tech in Energy Engineering course in India. IIT Kharagpur (Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur) offers this B.Tech in Energy Engineering course in India.

Name of the Organization - IIT Kharagpur

Ph. No: 03222 255 221

Address :- IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal-721302

http://iitkgp.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?