11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Hospitality? Kindly tell me which are the colleges available in Arunachal Pradesh for PhD program in Hospitality field? What about the fee expenses? Please reply to me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. List private colleges offering B.Ed. course in Arunachal Pradesh?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in Chennai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Government universities offering PhD in Hotel/Hospitality Management in India?
  10. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  13. List of colleges offering PhD along with M.Com in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  15. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Hospitality in India?
  18. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course?
14th July 2016, 04:54 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD in Hospitality in Arunachal Pradesh? Fee expenses for this course?

Below I have mentioned few colleges/University names where you can study Ph.D:-

1. Rajiv Gandhi University

Most of the candidates seek admission in Rajiv Gandhi University. The reason being it is run by government & one of the best university in Arunachal Pradesh. Every year thousands of candidates apply to get admission. This is having Ph.D in Hospitality. Fees would be around INR 40000 - 50000 for Ph.D course. Fees may be less.

I would suggest you get in touch with that University for exact fees details.

Contact Number:- 0360 227 7253
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?