15th April 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical colleges with fee expenses offering MBBS through TNPCEE?

Hi Friends,
Kindly tell me which medical colleges offer MBBS course under TNPCEE? Kindly provide me the fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  2. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  3. Fee expenses to study MBBS in Government Medical colleges for SC students?
  4. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  7. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. List colleges offering MBBS course admission through management quota?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Fee expenses to study in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  15. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  16. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  17. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  18. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2017, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Medical colleges with fee expenses offering MBBS through TNPCEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Kindly tell me which medical colleges offer MBBS course under TNPCEE? Kindly provide me the fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.
List of Medical colleges with fee expenses offering MBBS through TNPCEE:

Name of the Organization - IIT Kharagpur
Ph. No: 03222 255 221
Address :- IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal-721302
Official website - http://iitkgp.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?