25th August 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Sikkim Manipal University if failed in T.Y.B.Com of Calcutta University?

Friends,
I am failed in T.Y.B.Com from Calcutta University. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Com in Sikkim Manipal University?

Related Questions:
  1. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  3. Universities that offer M.Phil risk management(Financial Services) long distance program?
  4. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  6. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. How can I get information for admission in M.Sc IT at Sikkim Manipal University in Ahmedabad ?
  8. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  11. How to do distance MCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing BSc IT from Mumbai University?
  12. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  13. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  14. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  15. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  16. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  17. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed course from Sikkim Manipal University? When to get admission for this course for the year 2012?
29th August 2015, 12:45 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Sikkim Manipal University if failed in T.Y.B.Com of Calcutta University?

No, there is no possibility of getting the admission in the Sikkim Manipal University after pursuing the 2 year from the T.Y.B.Com of the Calcutta University.

So, if you have failed in the examination then there is no option of changing the colleges and getting the admission in the next year. As the eligibility to pursue the 3rd year is the candidates must have passed the 2nd year.
29th August 2015, 10:44 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Sikkim Manipal University if failed in T.Y.B.Com of Calcutta University?

No, you can't get admission to study B.Com 3rd year in Sikkim Manipal University if failed in T.Y.B.Com of Calcutta University.

You can't change your university in third year of any degree course. You have to complete your degree from Calcutta University only.
If you want to pursue it from Sikkin University, then you have to take admission in first year of B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?