15th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?

Dear Sir,
How is the career in B.Sc Fisheries? What are the chances of getting job? I want to do B.Sc in Fisheries so I should do or not? Please suggest me.

25th December 2015, 11:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
How is the career in B.Sc Fisheries? What are the chances of getting job? I want to do B.Sc in Fisheries so I should do or not? Please suggest me.
Yes, you can study B.Sc in Fisheries. You must fulfill the eligibility criteria required for B.Sc in Fisheries. The aspirant must have passed the 12th board exam from a recognized board. The minimum marks required in the qualifying examination is 50% with Biology/Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects. The applicant should not be less than 17 years of age.

There are good career options available after completion of B.Sc in Fisheries. You can pursue M.Sc in Fisheries or other Master of Science course based on your Interest. You can also find job opportunities in the fields such as, Bioinformatics, Food Industry, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical industry, Research institutes and in Water conservation etc.
10th July 2019, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study B.Sc(Fisheries)? Career opportunities of this course?

Sir, I AM post graduate from Industrial fish and fisheries, I want to appear in JRF exam . Can I appear in this exam?
1st January 2022, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What should i study further after completing b.sc(zoology)?career opportunities of this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?