10th June 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

List different courses for becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) after my 12th with 86%?

Hello , I m Jitesh . Right now i am doing my 12th. I have got 86 % in 10th. Which courses i should opt for after 12th if I want to become a CA ?

11th June 2015, 01:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List different courses for becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) after my 12th with 86%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello , I m Jitesh . Right now i am doing my 12th. I have got 86 % in 10th. Which courses i should opt for after 12th if I want to become a CA ?
You can operate any stream in Graduation as you wish. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Chartered Accountant. However, I personally recommend you to select B.Com at Graduation. B.Com is accounting based course, those candidates who have completed their B.Com can easily under the basic concepts of Chartered Accountant and easily study the subject without much difficulty. Apart from that, up to 5% of marks relaxation given to B.Com students. So, B.Com is a better choice for those candidates who are interested to apply for the Chartered Accountant course. You can apply for Graduations courses like,

- B.Com General
- B.Com Hons
- B.Com Bank Management
- B.Com Corporate Sectershion

Official Website - www.icai.org
11th June 2015, 12:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List different courses for becoming a Chartered Accountant (CA) after my 12th with 86%?

There is a Specific procedure to become CA after completion of 12th. For this you need to follow the below steps.

Steps to be followed for CA course after 12th :

<> Foundation course

<> Intermediate Course

<> CA Course

And for above steps you must be alert when choosing the Course after 12th. First thing you must do is you can apply for CPT right after completion of 12th.

>> CPT

>> IPCC Course

>> Group I or Group I and II.

>> Article Assistant

>> Finally CA Course.
11th June 2015, 03:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Certification Exam after 12th for Chartered Accountancy:

In order to become a Chartered Accountant, the candidates need to clear a set of examinations, which are held in different intervals of study.

Their curriculum of study includes theoretical education and practical training. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests the candidate should attend while doing the course.

In addition, they should obtain two and a half years practical experience under an authorized Chartered Accountant.

They are required to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program also so as to become a CA. The tests are held twice a year.

Eligibility for Chartered Accountancy Exams:

For PE-1: Those who have passed the intermediate examination from commerce stream can register for the test. It. Those who are appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to apply

For PE-2: Those who have passed the PE-1/Foundation course are eligible to apply for the second level
For Final: Aspirants who have successfully completed the PE-2 exam can apply for the final level exam. In addition, he should acquire a qualifying certificate from the Board of Studies

Candidates who have finished their class 10 can apply for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). But, it is only possible for them to write the examination after finishing their class 12. There are no age or mark restrictions in particular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?