6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?

Hello,
I am a B.Com(Accountancy) Honours Graduate with 43.25% in my Honours papers. Am I eligible for sitting up in the Bank PO exam of SBI?
Will the bank would still ask for the 55% marks in Graduation? If I
have completed my ICSI and then B.Com Honours Degree is from Calcutta University?

10th June 2015, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?

You are eligible to apply for SBI PO (Probationary Officer) Recruitment only either when you are a final year B.Com Graduate or you must have completed Graduation. There is no certain minimum percentage is required to be eligible for applying for SBI PO Recruitment. Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are eligible to appear in SBI PO Recruitment Examination. The one and only one eligibility criteria you are required to meet is, you must have passed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. No, Bank does not ask candidates to secure certain percentage to be eligible for appearing in SBI PO Recruitment Examination. Remember, Bank does not ask candidates to secure minimum 55% marks in Graduation to be eligible for sitting in SBI PO Recruitment Exam. You are eligible only when you will be in Final year of B.Com (Hons) or must have passed the qualifying Examination.
11th June 2015, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.Com(Accountancy) Honours Graduate with 43.25% in my Honours papers. Am I eligible for sitting up in the Bank PO exam of SBI?
Will the bank would still ask for the 55% marks in Graduation? If I
have completed my ICSI and then B.Com Honours Degree is from Calcutta University?
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
11th June 2015, 02:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for SBI PO examination after having completed your graduation with 43.25%.

Below I have enumerated the eligibility criteria for SBI PO.

Kindly have a look at it.

SBI PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?