5th August 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Sc(Physics) in IGNOU being a 12th student of Mauritius?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student from Mauritius and I want to know about B.Sc in Physics. I want to do B.Sc in Physics as a Distance Learning from Mauritius to IGNOU University. Is it possible? I have passed my 12th Board exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Is there any IGNOU study centre in USA? How to appear for respective exams?
  4. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  5. Possibility to study B.A. in IGNOU for NIOS Arts student?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  7. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  8. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  9. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  10. Is there ay course to study Law in IGNOU? I have passed out 12th
  11. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics?
  12. Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam for 12th BPP IGNOU student?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  16. Can I do graduation from IGNOU? I am a 12th passed student
  17. What is the fee structure of B.Com distance education course through in any open university?
  18. Last date of admission for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2015, 05:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Sc(Physics) in IGNOU being a 12th student of Mauritius?

B.Sc physics minimum duration is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

Course Fees is Rs 10500

There is no minimum or maximum age bar.

Eligibility:

10+2 science or its equivalent

Fee Structure : Total Programme fee is Rs. 10,500 ,Which is to be paid @ Rs. 3,500 per Annum.
9th August 2015, 07:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Sc(Physics) in IGNOU being a 12th student of Mauritius?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student from Mauritius and I want to know about B.Sc in Physics. I want to do B.Sc in Physics as a Distance Learning from Mauritius to IGNOU University. Is it possible? I have passed my 12th Board exam.
If your 12th standard subjects are Physics and Mathematics then you are eligible for B.Sc degree in Physics from IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with PCM are eligible for B.Sc in Physics in IGNOU.

Your age should be above 17 years.
30th June 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th and then BE in mechanical engineering. Am i eligible for Bsc. Physics in ignou?? Please help and what is the admission process for distance course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?