15th August 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer admission to a SC candidate who has secured 878 ALL India Rank in CEED?

Hi,
My CEED All India Rank is 878 in SC category. Can anyone of you please tell me about the good colleges for me where I can get admission easily?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Des through CEED? Detailed information about CEED?
  2. List of colleges offering admission through CEED scorecard? Syllabus of CEED?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Designing course through CEED? Suitable books for preparation of CEED?
  4. Chances to study Product Design in IISC, Bangalore for a candidate who has secured 22 All India Rank in CEED?
  5. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  6. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?
  7. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to a candidate who has secured 36000 rank in EAMCET?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top colleges for BFA in India? Details of CEED and foreign value of CEED?
  11. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  13. List of colleges which offer B.Tech to a candidate who has secured 92137 rank in EAMCET?
  14. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Andhra Pradesh to a candidate who has secured 5903 rank in JEE Main Paper-II?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
19th August 2015, 06:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer admission to a SC candidate who has secured 878 ALL India Rank in CEED?

List of colleges which offer admission to a SC candidate who has secured 878 ALL India Rank in CEED :

Indian Institute of Science  
Address: C V Raman Ave, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 2293 2004

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
Address: Dumna Airport Road, Khamaria, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482005
Phone: 076126 32273
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?