14th April 2011, 08:53 PM
javed salim

What are the scopes available after doing 5 years B.A LLB? Which college should I join for Law in Bangalore?

can you plz help me to know about career like what are the different scopes after doing 5 years BA.LLB,and which college should i join for law in bangalore.....??

15th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Tapan Manoharmayum

Default Re: What are the scopes available after doing 5 years B.A LLB? Which college should I join for Law in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed salim View Post
can you plz help me to know about career like what are the different scopes after doing 5 years BA.LLB,and which college should i join for law in bangalore.....??
As far as i know,there were lots of scope after completing your B.A.LLB program like you can join in corporate firms,you can go for litigation,even u can go judiciary coaching at rahul's (New Delhi, Mukherjee Nagar),you can go as a solicitor, even you can give exams of military legal officer,you can be a legal advisor of any association as you wish etc.. there were lots.

And in banglore the National Law School,Banglore is a must college in Banglore.So you go for CLAT exam and go for it.

All the very best!!!!...
17th December 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes available after doing 5 years B.A LLB? Which college should I join for Law in Bangalore?

I m doing ba.llb n a student of 2nd year. i want to know dat is there any career in archeology after doing my ba.llb. what courses should i do to get through entrence of indian archeology?
16th March 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

how to become a taxation lawyer
10th April 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what r jobs available after B.A LLB?
29th September 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a govt servent qualification second p u c know i interested to do 5 years b%u2018com llb in correspondence pls suggest me the college
7th October 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i had passed degree, with pass class, in the year 1998, i want to do llb correspondance
18th October 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in tamilnadu government service, i am a government servent,my qualification is MSc MPhil BEd D.S.I., I want to do LLB course,as i am a govt. servent ,can i do llb course?,my age is 36 years,what is mean by CLAT EXAM? MY EMAIL IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?