18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?

I am 22 years old and completed Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I am a girl and would like to do Post Graduation also. But my friends are telling me to do Master's Degree in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism. I never heard about this course. Can I know the details of this course and what benefits I will get through this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  4. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. Detailed information related to masters in Mass Communication?
  7. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  8. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  10. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  12. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  13. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  14. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  15. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  16. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  17. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  18. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
10th February 2017, 06:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?

Job Opportunities after completion of Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism Course:

There are many job opportunities available after completion of Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course. You may find employment opportunities in, Broad casting organizations like Times Now, NDTV, Aaj Tak, Zee TV, CNN IBN, Sony Entertainment etc., Besides these you may find employment in Advertisement organizations like, Mudra Communication, Advertising India Limited of FCB. Other than this, you may apply for several posts namely Chief Reporter, Correspondent Reporter and Special reporter.
18th August 2018, 01:07 PM
nikhilpatel25

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?

Each and every field have benefits its depend upon you how you take it. After completing PG in Mass Communication there are many options you can opt like radio, journalism, PR, filmmaking and many more. If you want to work in a top media company like CNBC, Divya Bhaskar then chooses institute likewise. like NIMCJ, Ahmedabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?