15th May 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?

sir I just passed my 12th and want to do bachelor in mass communication and journalism but sir I have to support my family too...sir I want to know that if I do bachelor's and master's in mass communication and journalism then how much salary I could earn? is there any scope in India for mass communication and journalism

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism? -- [New]
  3. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  4. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  5. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  6. Can I do Ph.D while doing work? I have done my graduation in mass communication and journalism
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  8. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  11. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  14. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  15. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
15th May 2016, 07:27 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?

There are great career opportunities in Mass Communication & Journalism field. In this field , you may get salary Rs.20,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-. Finally , It depends on your skills , performance and experience.

Colleges Offering Mass Communication & Journalism
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication , Pune
- Lady Shri Ram College of Women , Delhi
- Christ University , Bangalore
- Manipal Institute of Communication
- Amity School of Communication , Noida
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
- Indraprastha College of Women , New Delhi
- K.B . College of Arts , Science & Commerce , Mumbai
- Kamala Nehru College For Women , New Delhi
- Madras Christian College , Chennai

Employment Areas For Mass Communication & Journalism
- Advertising Agencies
- Websites
- Journals
- Radio Telecast Companies
- TV Channels
- Photography Companies
- News Channels
- Legal Affairs Department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?