18th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?

sir plz tell me whether lpu is good for civil engineering and if it provide good placement in lpu and how is the faculty of civil in lpu... waiting for reply

28th January 2014, 09:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?

Lovely Professional University is one of the leading universities in India. From the past few years, it has been observed that Lovely Professional University is providing record placement which is almost cent percent. So, there is no question on placement aspect. The faculty is well qualified and the infrastructure of the university is good to provide a good quality education to the students.

However you need to keep one thing in mind before pursuing any technical course in Lovely Professional University. The University is recognized by UGC but is not recognized by AICTE which is council that looks after the technical education quality in various institutes across India. SO you will not get any preference during any off-campus interviews.
8th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Deevansh

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?

Well, its doing really well in civil engineering. My relative is doing B Tech ME in that university. And he is actually gratified with his performance as he can observe both mental and academic development in his personality. As far as the department of civil is concerned, the faculty is basically from IITs and NITs. Moreover, maximum of the faculty members have completed their Phd or are in a pursuing status. Overall, its a huge education and learning hub. The "practically in learning" is the basis mantra of educating the students. Moreover, the placement is on hike with a number of giants visiting the campus like jet airways, Indigo airlines, Cognizant etc. So i suppose you should go for it. All the best buddy!
13th May 2016, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admmission for mba in lpu wid present fee structure for a bc student
19th June 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in civil in andhra Pradesh is there lateral entry in lovely professional university.....and give the placements of civil of company names
23rd June 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?