20th June 2012, 06:38 PM
vsrsudha

Is it better to do Civil engineering in Lovely Professional University?

is it better to do civil engineering in lovely professional university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do Civil engineering in Lovely Professional University?
  2. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  5. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  6. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  7. Is Lovely Professional University good for civil engineering? How is the faculty of Civil at LPU?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  9. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  10. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  11. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee? -- [New]
  12. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar better for engineering?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  14. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  15. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  16. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  17. Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?
  18. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
18th August 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do Civil engineering in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsrsudha View Post
is it better to do civil engineering in lovely professional university?

Lovely Professional University is one of the most recognized Universities offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate and other program in various disciplines. The University offers M.Tech [Part Time] in Civil Engineering. The candidate must have pass the B.Tech [CE] or B. Architecture/ B.Planning from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or with 50% aggregate marks with a valid GATE score or 50% aggregate marks valid score in LPU NEAT - PG. Admission is through Merit in qualifying examination. The duration of the program is 3 years.

The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Diploma in Civil Engineering being conducted at the Lovely Professional University are recognized by The Institution of Engineers.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of Lovely Professional University.
7th April 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to do Civil engineering in Lovely Professional University?

hello sir or madam,
i am pema Lhaden from Bhutan.Actually i took commerce stream for my high school but now i want to take civil engineering course.last time one of the professor told me that first i have to do diploma in engineering for 2 years and then 3yrs of degree.so is it .k la and do i have t pass enterance exam
27th May 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

IM a diploma student in mechanical engineering ,can u plzz tell me the terms n conditions for seeking admission fr degree in Civil Engineering .for LPU ??
12th September 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest salary package offered by any company to an lpu civil student?
what is the % of placed students in civil engineering?
21st May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

if I got 80 % in cbse board exam 12th can I get direct admission in lpu r not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?