15th June 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?

Dear Sir, I have scored 61% marks in Intermediate and I belong to poor family. But I would like to take admission in LPU University for B.Tech course. So please tell me the fee structure of B.Tech course in LPU University? Are there any scholarships available for financially weak candidates?

15th June 2016, 10:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University?

LPU stands for Lovely Professional University. The university is located in Jalandhar, Punjab. It was established in the year 2005 and has approval from NCTE, COA, PCI, IAP, BCI, UGC.

Fee Structure for B.Tech in LPU University is Rs. 179,000 per year.

It takes four years to complete B.tech. program which is divided into eight semesters. Hence, tuition fee for per semester is Rs. 89,500 and Rs. 179,000 per year.

The university offers B.Tech degree in following disciplines :

CIVIL ENGINEERING,

AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING,

BIOTECHNOLOGY,

COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING,

ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING,

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING,

ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING,

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,

MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING,

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,

BIOTECHNOLOGY [FOOD PROCESS ENGINEERING].

Yes, the college provide scholarship to the student on the basis of marks of class 12th. The student with 70% marks in 12th get scholarship and the student with less than 70% marks has to give NEST. It is a scholarship exam; based on this exam score card,the student can get scholarship. Beside this, student can get scholarship on the basis of entrance exam like AIEEE, GATE, IIT, State Level Exam and LPUNEST exams.
16th June 2016, 05:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have scored 61% marks in Intermediate and I belong to poor family. But I would like to take admission in LPU University for B.Tech course. So please tell me the fee structure of B.Tech course in LPU University? Are there any scholarships available for financially weak candidates?

The Tuition fee for the B.Tech course in Lovely Professional University (LPU) is Rs 89, 500.
Yes, there are scholarships provided for the students who scored higher marks in 12th or LPUNEST (LPU entrance test).
The scholarships amount varies from Rs. 25, 000 to Rs. 70, 000.
You have to pay Rs. 1500 for examination fee/semester.
The aspirant can check the details in the website of the university, Official Website
24th June 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?

Dear Sir, I have scored 68% marks in Intermediate and I belong to poor family. But I would like to take admission in LPU University for B.Tech course. So please tell me the fee structure of B.Tech course in LPU University? Are there any scholarships available for financially weak candidates?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?