19th January 2016, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Which Mass Communication courses are offering in Delhi University to Nepali students?

I am from Nepal. I want to stdy Mass Communication in India. So can you please tell me which mass communication courses are offered to students like me in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  4. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  5. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  6. What should I do to get a job in advertising and media field after M.A in Geography?
  7. List of Colleges under Delhi University offering MA in Mass Communications?
  8. Is there a course for masters in mass communication in Delhi University? Which colleges are offering the course? Last date of submission of form?
  9. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  10. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  11. How to do Mass communication from Delhi after completing B.Com from BRA university
  12. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  13. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  14. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  15. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  16. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  17. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
25th April 2017, 09:38 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Mass Communication courses are offering in Delhi University to Nepali students?

There are various bachelor degree and diploma courses available in mass communication and journalism. You can opt for either a regular or distance mode course, based on your choice.

Getting admission in a reputed college will depend on the performance in the entrance exam, which is conducted by the university concerned. Nepali students are eligible to apply for admission in India, but only few seats are reserved for them and priority is given to Indian students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?