2nd September 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Which Maths based professional courses should i study after 10th?

3rd September 2015, 02:42 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Maths based professional courses should i study after 10th?

After completing class 10th, the candidate have lots of courses to choose. It is always advisable to choose the stream in which the subjects are suitable to you.

The candidate who want to go for Maths based Professional course, then he/ she can go for M.P.C (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) stream.

The candidate can also opt for M.E.C (Maths, Economics, Commerce) stream. If the candidate is interested in commerce then he/ she can go for C.E.C stream.

The candidate can also go for Diploma in which the professional degree courses are available. The candidate can go Electronics, Computer Science, Electrical streams in their Diploma.
4th September 2015, 02:26 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are many courses available. But you have to study 11th and 12th standard first with Mathematics is one of the main subjects. After that you can study B.Sc Mathematics and then you can study M.Sc Mathematics. You can also do research (PhD) in Mathematics.
4th September 2015, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Mostly after 10th diploma in engineering stream is the best option if you are good at maths. There is architecture diploma also available which is also related to maths. So you can apply for admission in these courses if you are good in maths.

Admission is based on rank in polytechnic entrance exam through counselling. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam if you want admission in a reputed institute.
22nd September 2015, 09:47 PM
DSP@1

After 10th standard one will have two options one is Diploma and other is 12 standard.

1.If you want to do specialization in Maths subject or want to do maths related jobs like Accountant etc,. in future then you better go for 12th standard.

-->In 12th standard you can opt for streams like MPC(Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry) by opting this stream you will be eligible for B.Tech courses and other graduation courses related to Maths or Science.

-->Or you can opt M.E.C(Mathematics,Economics and Commerce)by opting this you can go for Maths related courses in your graduation.

2.If you are interested in Maths subject and want that subject to be there in your 12th or equivalent stream then you can also go for Diploma course.

-->Here in Diploma course if you choose core streams like Mechanical,Civil,EEE you can find lot of maths involved in these subjects.
13th October 2020, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

can you suggest some skill courses after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?