12th August 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?

Hi..
I completed my btech in Ece wid 65%mark...
what is the minimum mark requirment in btech to get
Ms admission in Australia...
Please do help me......

Related Questions:
  1. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  2. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia?
  3. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  4. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  5. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the minimum B.E percentage required for doing MS in a good US/Australia University
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  9. Minimum B.E percentage required to join MS in good US/Australia University? I have scored 57% in CSE
  10. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  11. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  12. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  13. Percentage required in B.Com to study MBA in Australia?
  14. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  16. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  18. Which Exams I can attempt after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
25th November 2014, 09:47 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?

In order to do MS in Australia you need have minimum 50% in graduation and need to appear for,

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and score 300+ marks.
• IELTS and score 7 or more band.

As, you have 65% in Graduation, you are eligible to do MS in Australia.

Please, find attached documents for full information and syllabus for GRE and IELTS.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE.pdf(150.6 KB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf IELTS.pdf(76.4 KB, 269 views)
11th July 2018, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in EEE with 60,%. Now am i eligible to complete my ms in Australia please do help me to get out of this
18th June 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Suppose we have less than 60% in btech any problem to study in Australia for Ms (mechanical)

And have any subject for star after completion of btech
5th August 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Well i have completed my b-tech with average 70% then, i want to study m.s in Australia
5th August 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% in BE , can I do MS in Australia? Please reply
6th August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech with average 60% then, i want to study m. S in Australia.....
13th August 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.2 percent in matriculation but have 74.75 percent in b.tech is i am eligible to do MS in Australia
15th September 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I have 56% in Btech do I eligible to do Ms in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?