8th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?

where can I get model question papers for the All India Entrance Examination of the Bachelor in Culinary Arts being offered by culinary academy of india affiliated to Osmania university?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  2. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  3. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  5. Which is the college of hotel management course college in India?
  6. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  7. Syllabus for BARC Exam for Life Sciences?
  8. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  10. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  11. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  12. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  13. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  14. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in AP after scoring 75% in 12th?
  15. Is St. Mary Hyderabad approved by AICTE?
  16. Best hotel management colleges in India affiliated by government?
  17. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  18. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
1st March 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?

I want to know the entrance exam model paper for culinary arts in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?