1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?

How many students are selected for this academic year 2015 for bachelor’s degree in catering technology and culinary arts from Culinary cademy of india

Related Questions:
  1. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India? -- [New]
  2. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  3. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  4. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  5. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  6. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  7. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  8. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  9. Universities that offer Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts?
  10. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  11. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  12. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  13. Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year
  14. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  15. List of top colleges for CA in Hyderabad
  16. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  17. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age limit for a four year degree course of culinary arts?
11th May 2015, 09:07 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?

A total of 40 students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India in the academic year 2015.On an average 15% are girls.

Eligibility for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology

>>You should be of minimum 17 years of age.

>>A pass in 10+2 scheme approved by the Osmania University, Hyderabad with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream.

The course duration is three years. Culinary Academy of India offers both national and international placements to students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?