24th April 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

My BA graduation from EILLM is valid for government job?

Dear sir/madam

I'm anup sharma I live in Delhi. I done my Ba graduation in 2012 from eillm University My graduation comes in UGC approval date and year. I'm asking to you because my graduation not be considered by many private and limited company and MNC. He said eillm degree would not be consider. So what should I do now. Pls give me answer Asap.

Thank you

8th May 2014, 07:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: My BA graduation from EILLM is valid for government job?

EILLM is a good and recognized university and it has approval so i think your degree is valid. As you told that it is not consider by many private and limited company and MNC so i don't think it is right i can't understand why should your degree is not consider.

But you don't worry you can apply for the government jobs and there are many jobs in government for which you can apply after the graduation. And i think it is best if you are thinking for the government jobs then it is best and best for the bright future.

You can apply for the civil services exam and it is best for the career and after that you can also apply for the master degree course if you want to study further. I think it is best to do study further if you want to get good job for your future.

There are many recognized universities and colleges for which you can apply for the master degree and you should do master degree for getting a good job and good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?