22nd July 2011, 12:44 AM
yogiiiiiiiiii

Is the job in Airport valid in government sector?

Respected Sir,

I completed my bca in 2008. Now i applied for govt job. that is in airport (singapore airlines). So, I just want to know whether its valid in govt sector? Whether its valid for govt job?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Janardan Raj Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University is valid to get Jobs in Government sector?
  2. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector?
  3. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  4. What are the various jobs available in airport sector and what are the procedures for applying to those jobs? Is there any exam to be written to get a job in the airport sector? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  5. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  6. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  7. Is EIILM university valid for government job and private sector job
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. Am I eligible for government sector job after completing CDAC DIT computer course
  10. Is Madhavi university recognized under UGC in government sector? Is Fireman course for 6 months valid in government job?
  11. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar? -- [New]
  12. Is Manav bharti university is valid for getting a government job as well as private job for world wide?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  15. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  16. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
19th October 2011, 11:06 AM
biswas1908

Default Re: Is the job in Airport valid in government sector?

If you are going to work at the airport it depends as on what sector you are working. Basically the Private firms also work as an contract for for the airport authority. Only job covered under AAI ( Airport authority of India) are taken as vaid experiance when applied for any other GOvt job.

Best of luck...
22nd December 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i've completed ITI in electrician i want to take addmission in Diploma in electrical
22nd December 2012, 10:03 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In case of jobs in Airports, the jobs which are offered by AAI (Airports Authority of India) are only called the government jobs.

So if you are interested to apply for a job in government sector, you need to apply for the posts available in AAI.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?