23rd April 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course I need to take to become an fighter pilot in future?

Sir/Mam,
Me shreya mishra student of class 12 th science side. and I want to know which course is suitable for me in graduation helps me to become a fighter pilot. Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?

26th April 2016, 01:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course I need to take to become an fighter pilot in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
Me shreya mishra student of class 12 th science side. and I want to know which course is suitable for me in graduation helps me to become a fighter pilot. Can someone please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Air Force. This is because only male candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing. One can join in Indian Air Force through NDA or CDS exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Being a Female student you can join in Officer Training Academy (OTA) through CDS entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
26th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which graduation course I need to take to become an fighter pilot in future?

In graduation , you can take anyone of the following courses to become a Fighter Pilot.

1) B.sc in chemistry
2) B.sc in Maths
3) B.sc in Physics
4) B.com
5) BBM
6) BBA
7) BA , etc.

After completion of your Graduation , you should apply for the AFCAT exam to become a Fighter pilot.

~ AFCAT Exam details :-
=====================

AFCAT stands for Airforce common admission test

It includes 3 branches.
1. Technical branch
2. Flying branch
3. Ground duty branch

--> To join in Flying branch , your age should be in between 19-23 years only.
--> You should have completed Graduation from a Recognized university.

The Flying branch includes ,
* Fighters
* Helicopters
* Transports

Exam syllabus is ,

1. General Awareness
2. Verbal Ability in English
3. Numerical Ability
4. Reasoning and Military Aptitude test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?