6th August 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission?

Hello sir, I have scored 92% marks in 12th Class CBSE. My NATA score is 117, JEE Main Score is 141 in Paper 1 and waiting for paper 2 result. My WBJEE Rank is 7805. Please tell me which score and which is the best option for me?

8th August 2016, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission?

All the above mentioned examination and therefore nothing can be said exactly about it. You can get admission in an good college to continue with your studies with either of the scores.

However, nothing can be said exactly without the official cut-off marks to be announced. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly wait for the cut-off to be released and then you yourself can see as to which examination's marks can get you into good college/university.
10th August 2016, 10:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission?

It is very difficult to say the exact score to get admission as different Institutes have their own criteria to provide admission to the candidates. However with the above scores, you can definitely get admission in a reputed College to study further. So, try in different Colleges, you will get admission in a good one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?