3rd February 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

JEE scores are enough or NATA is necessary for admission in B.Arch?

Is writing NATA necessary for getting into architecture side or JEE scores is enough plss help is NATA necessary for B.arch

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Can I obtain NATA scores for admission in B.Arch? I am interested in Architecture
  4. Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?
  5. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  6. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  7. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  8. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA?
  9. Excellent coaching classes in Delhi for NATA? Is NATA enough or JEE should be given as well?
  10. JEE Main scores are needed for admission in BCS? Is there any entrance exam for admission in BCS?
  11. Institutes which offer crash course for B.Arch?
  12. Is AIEEE B.Arch exam there next year?
  13. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  14. Can I give NATA test in June to get admission in Orissa JEE?
  15. Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?
  16. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  17. What can I do after diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  18. What is the scope required to get into JNFAU Hyderabad?
8th February 2015, 02:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JEE scores are enough or NATA is necessary for admission in B.Arch?

JEE Score is enough for admission into B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture). JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) basically consists of JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main Examination consists of TWO Papers, namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. You have option to choose any one of the papers,

Paper I : For Admission into B.E/ B.Tech

Paper II : For Admission into "B.Arch" and "B.Planning"

So you are required to appear for JEE Main Paper 2 Examination, if you qualify JEE-Mains Exam you are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced Examination. You'll obtain ALL INDIA RANK (AIRs), and you can appear for "Architecture Aptitude Test" and need to qualify if you go through JEE Scores.
31st January 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is NATA exam enough for getting admission into B.Arch or i need to give JEE Mains also?
5th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I got rank in jee but i am unqualified in nata exam. Can i get admission through jee rank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?